-
Senior Member
registered user
I don't get it, I checked your entries to mine, (mostly) being identical, I had "source" still uncommented out. I even copied/pasted your entries into my sources.list and verified character for character, and then saved, did a apt-get update, and then the apt-cache search, and STILL no luck finding the package... What gives? What am I doing wrong? Where (other than sources.list) can apt-get not find this installable package???
Any ideas, clues, I'm about to start yanking out my hair on this one...
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Rick G. in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 06:03 AM
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By wrangler in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By castrol in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 08:40 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99