I was trying to edit a script I'm working on, when I made a mistake that may be very fortunate...![]()
I used the following code :
It was meant for a progress window I was trying to make, but when I executed it, it was finished immediately, so I figured the code was wrong.Code:SOURCE="/home/user/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX" DESTINATION="/home/user/testdir/temp.iso" TEMP="/home/user/testdir/temp.log" (extract_compressed_fs $SOURCE > $DESTINATION) 2>&1 | \ (head -n1 | cut -f1 -d ' ' > $TEMP) | cut -f2 -d ' '
(in fact, it probably is wrong...)
When I mounted the created temp.iso however, it looked like (and still does) a complete filesystem !
Have I found an ultrafast way to convert to a temp.iso ?
Maybe somebody here has an idea about this...![]()

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99