-
update-menus not working
Does anyone know why a lot of my programs don't show in the menus?
I already did "ln -s /etc/kde3/debian/kdm-update-menu.sh /usr/bin/kdm-update-menu" to get rid of:
root@fujibox:/# update-menus
sh: line 1: /usr/bin/kdm-update-menu: No such file or directory
I also removed a couple of extra spaces from /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-apps
and /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-dirs to get rid of 8 lines of errors.
Also I did a reinstall of the "menu" package.
Now when I run it, it doesn't add programs to the menu, instead it puts ones I added by hand into Lost & Found
The menu package is: menu 2.1.10-1
There must be something I'm missing here???
Similar Threads
-
By Cardador in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
-
By tommydl in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By zlibre in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 08:49 PM
-
By montagne57 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65