-
update-menus not working
Does anyone know why a lot of my programs don't show in the menus?
I already did "ln -s /etc/kde3/debian/kdm-update-menu.sh /usr/bin/kdm-update-menu" to get rid of:
root@fujibox:/# update-menus
sh: line 1: /usr/bin/kdm-update-menu: No such file or directory
I also removed a couple of extra spaces from /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-apps
and /etc/menu-methods/freedesktop-desktop-entry-spec-dirs to get rid of 8 lines of errors.
Also I did a reinstall of the "menu" package.
Now when I run it, it doesn't add programs to the menu, instead it puts ones I added by hand into Lost & Found
The menu package is: menu 2.1.10-1
There must be something I'm missing here???
Similar Threads
-
By Cardador in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
-
By tommydl in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By zlibre in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 08:49 PM
-
By montagne57 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99