well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()
Ave!
I've trying to put gnome on Knoppix, but it's doing my head hurt.
When I try remaster Gnoppix, the image is not found.
I remove kde.
What scripts, exactly, I must edit for do gnome work?
well, considering that most of knoppix has kde software, you would have to remove all the kde dependent software as well as kde, so instead of trying to remaster knoppix, check out gnoppix, which is knoppix with gnome, basically![]()

$50.00
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 560 Money Magazine Edition w/ Box Tested Works
$1394.07
Apple II Versa Computing, Inc. Vintage VersaWriter Reference Manual w/ Diskettes
$199.00
Vintage Apple HyperCard M0556 Macintosh Software 1987 Factory Sealed NEW NOS
$99.00
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99