-
Senior Member
registered user
UncleTammy,
I agree with garyng, I elect NOT to help some people, not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the knowledge to help them...
In your case, I don't have Win2K, I used to have Win98 - so I couldn't help you with your FIRST issue... I don't have a wireless network card either, so I couldn't really help you with your second issue either... So, unless you like to get responses that DON'T help you, or are knowledgable to solve your issues, then maybe I could have suggested a "common" Windows response for you....
Have you installed Knoppix to your hard drive? Then you should... And if you installed it already to your hard drive, then re-install it -=- this is the "COMMON" response for Microsoft and any OS they have, and support....
As one last point, if you did post a question of these two before, where is it? Which forum was it placed in? And lastly, I noted that your nic and status as well: This is your FIRST posting on this nickname...
This forum, and web site is supported by volunteers, not "paid" employees of Microsoft, or like Microsoft, don't expect to be "on hold" for support for more than four hours on a new released OS, like it is in Windows, if you need support on a "paid" bases, I am quite sure "google" has some company ads that are willing to assist you for a price, but, you will get "devoted" "non-ego" support then... (ego maniacs are not just Linux only, we don't have the market on them, in fact, I am quite sure that M$ has a lot more then Linux)
Thank you not to flame, when your bases behind your flame is not to get a resolve, but to flame...
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By eon in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 04:43 AM
-
By blipped4 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By looney in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:18 PM
-
By mschievano in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 05:21 PM
-
By Leg0z in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro SYS-E302-9A Fanless Firewall Atom C3558 16GB ECC 64GB SSD 6x GbE i350
$325.00

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00