-
Umm.. arrow keys sometimes don't work in textmode programs
-2 week n00b 
After mutilating countless hd installs I decided to create an image of the partition. (Gotta break it to learn it
) I went to use partimage but I'm not able to use the arrow keys to select the partiton in the list (I know I can just commandline the procedure but thats not the point). At the same time the function key assignments of partimage don't work either inside bash/konsole. I was going to dismiss this as some weird isolated problem until I went to mess with apt-get upgrade. The CUPs configuration menu came up asking me to select backends but the damn arrows keys failed to work again. I checked language and keyboard layout settings and everything looks kosher. Arrow keys do work in bash to 'scroll' thru command history... what am I missing here?
Similar Threads
-
By debsen in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 07:14 AM
-
By ocschwar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By metavoid in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:22 PM
-
By CapnKirk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:26 PM
-
By Viro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00