Is there a program that can build a file from a MD5 sum? This would make a lot of sense to use in back up because the check sum is only a kilo big. I can understand if it would me very slow but stil I would help me alot.
Is there a program that can build a file from a MD5 sum? This would make a lot of sense to use in back up because the check sum is only a kilo big. I can understand if it would me very slow but stil I would help me alot.
if there is none for MD5 is there some other?
MD5 is only a checksum used to verify the integrity of file(s). It would be black magic if you can turn a MD5 number back to what it is calculated from.
bzip2 is the best you can get now.
yea I figured that it wasn't possible(for now)
But couldn't hurt to ask.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00