-
Speedtouch (alcactel) USB linux driver install
Hi there
I need help finding/installing a working driver for the alcatel speedtouch USB (frog) modem. I have Knoppix 3.3 but this does not install the driver/let me connect to web from a clean install. I have seen the driver downloads/documentation on the sourceforge page but need help with what to get and how to install it. I am new to linux but am willing to buckle down and learn with a little help. I can't see what I am doing wrong which does not help.
any help appreciated
getting online WITHIN linux would make things so much easier to learn.
regards
DMATT
Similar Threads
-
By Billabong9305 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 12:02 AM
-
By TomPittman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By spiff1281 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 08:54 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 09:29 PM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58