Have a look at ~/.fluxbox. There may be a file in there using bsetbg or somesuch.
I'm using fluxbox as my WM as kde is a little heavy for my thinkpad 600 laptop.
Everything seems set up correctly, except, a few seconds after fluxbox starts, the default background of my chosen style changes to the debian wallpaper.
I've tried xsetroot with no success.
Any ideas how to stop this happening?
--
TimW
Have a look at ~/.fluxbox. There may be a file in there using bsetbg or somesuch.
Closest I can see is:
in /usr/share/fluxbox/styles/OperationCode:rootCommand: bsetroot -gradient flatcrossdiagonalgradient -from rgb:4/6/8 -to rgb:3/48/6
which is referenced in ~/.fluxbox/init
Operation being the style I'm using.
My guess it;s something nasty that KDM is doing, as it's the kdm background. I might have a go at editing the KDM files.
Currently, running restart from the fluxbox menu resets the background to what I want......
Hrm.
--
TimW

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$309.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99