I have to customise Knoppix in such a way that user logging on Knoppix CD should be authenticated by Linux Server in the network.
I know the IP of Linux Server and its static.
So do I need to mount whole /etc of Server to local Knoppix user or a link will work. I tried both way, but mounting /etc took long time and I was unable to create link. Is there any way to create link of network directory?
Moreover how do I get loggin screen ??
I m in deep trouble plz help out??
Thanking You in advance...

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 10/25GbE 2Port SFP28 Intel E810 OCP3 Network Adapter NIC 2 Port 10G 25G 25GE
$609.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99
HPE P10109-B21 MCX512F-ACAT 10/25GbE Dual-Port SFP28 NIC P10107-001 P12608-001
$100.00