Fixed - used the boot param:
fb800x600
And that fixed everything.
Cheers!
Hi everyone,
I'm using my TV as my monitor, this works fine with Windoze but Knoppix doesn't detect it and so I only get bash. I cannot startx.
Is there anything I can do to get Knoppix to work through my TV?
Cheers
Andrew
Fixed - used the boot param:
fb800x600
And that fixed everything.
Cheers!

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99