-
Senior Member
registered user
Normally, I don't run partitioning tools from the harddrive itself, no matter if it's on a different partition than the one I want to change. I use either the cd or the floppy, depending on which optical drive I have in the bay. That is the safest way and minimizes partitioning errors. I've used qtparted with very good results on 3 different machines using the knoppix cd.
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00