Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Knoppix version 2003-06-17
P3 866MHZ
128 MB Ram
15GB HD
On board intergrated Video/Sound/NIC
Compaq DeskPro EN
Initially I completed the entire installation and then recieved the KNOPPIX HALTED meesage, remove cd and then power down. Now Im getting errors such as invalid IO or IRQ input, or cannot start KMSERVER etc, I can run this cd or the one burned at slower speeds x4 etc and install fine on other machines, just curious if there is anything I am missing here to run on this box?
Also at Initiating shutdown sequence wav I see:
*Error* Cannot initialize the agpgart module
Cannot allocate memory
INSmod i810 failed etcetc
Grazie~
Warawara![]()
Try setting the bios to "non plug and play OS".
If that doesn't work, come back.
Thanks, I appreciate the response, I'm getting the 3.3 version atm, will attempt install again here shortly.

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00