-
Floppy and CDROM not mounted
I have an icon for the floppy and cdrom showing on the desktop after installing Knoppix to my hard drive. When I click on the cdrom I get "file:/mnt/cdrom does not exit and a similar message when I click on the floppy icon I get a similar message. My dual boot installation is on a IBM laptop. The floppy device is USB and the cdrom is actually a dvd/cdrom. What do I need to do to access these? Where can I find real basic "need to know" intructions for beginners like how to mount devices etc?
Similar Threads
-
By tsitras in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:39 PM
-
By budhead in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 08:52 PM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By Nils_ in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 12:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70