Sorry but the installer just isn't set up to work that way. I will copy the entire disk. You'll need to remove them after the install. You could always install from a smaller cd however...perhaps Morphix Light.
Hi,
i have installed knoppix successfully on my HD with knx-install.
But now i wonder if it is possible to map the distro from CD to HD without installing some packages: OOffice, MySQL, kde-i18n-*...
I do not mean install and [#apt-get remove] after. I just do not want to install them.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Sorry but the installer just isn't set up to work that way. I will copy the entire disk. You'll need to remove them after the install. You could always install from a smaller cd however...perhaps Morphix Light.
or damn smalllinux (all of 47Mb compressed)

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620
$325.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM
$174.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
$280.00