-
Sorry, but I saw no newbie categorie...
First time posting so please be gentle. My inquiry is two-fold. I wish to know how to watch DVDs while using K3.3. I'm guessing Xine's the program but the movie doesn't autoplay when I put the disc in the player so I'm lost. My second wish is to know how to save KWord or OpenOffice documents to floppy disc. Thank you...
Similar Threads
-
By Gurgham in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 11:41 AM
-
By Animekiksazz in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 10:10 PM
-
By nofori in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 10:02 AM
-
By KH in forum The Lounge
Replies: 31
Last Post: 05-25-2003, 08:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99