I tried it. For some reason it wouldnt load after X started on my pc, but it loaded on my parents one. It wasnt that bad, but Ill stick with knoppix.
Just wanted to put in a plug for Overclockix while everyone awaits Knoppix 3.4.
I just downloaded the Iso via bittorrent this wekend and did a HD install (use Knoppix-installer).
I LOVE IT.
I'm not really a O/S zealot. To me it's just an environment to Surf and code in. But Overclockix is customized so nicely that it makes my laptop look like the Linux Uber Geeks at University. :P
One tip: If you use your own name for a user in the Knoppix-Installer, some of the links don't get changed to the correct home directory (namely Karamba stuff on the desktop).
I can't wait to see the next version based on KNoppix 3.4
Thank you OverClockix team!!!
Robert
I tried it. For some reason it wouldnt load after X started on my pc, but it loaded on my parents one. It wasnt that bad, but Ill stick with knoppix.

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95