hi,
i truly searched the forum for answers but i wasnt able to find them.
I am very impressed of the new version but kind of a new linux and knoppix user.

I want to use the captive ntfs driver. okay. i started the program for configuring that. First i got an error about a GnomeVFS library. But i was able to continue caption/installation of the ntfs drivers.
Then i mounted my ntfs drive with sudo mount -t captive-ntfs /dev/hda7 /mnt/hda7. Then i did copy a file in the shell on that mounted drive. The final file was 4 kb, the original had 2.5MB. I tried to delete the file (didnt know a better command: shred). No Error - the file was still there. But now it had the right size of 2.5 MB.
Does anybody know this problem and better: has a solution?

Oh, yes: is there a way to include the captive driver in the boot and is it possible to mout an ntfs drive with clicking the icon on the desktop?

Thank you very much.

Mark