Genuine Apple Computer Vintage Extended Keyboard II M3501 - TESTED WORKING For Sale
Genuine Apple Computer Vintage Extended Keyboard II M3501 - TESTED WORKING:
Welcome to Northeast Electronics & Recycling! Our normal business hours are from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday.Responses and offers may be delayed on the weekend.
These are tested good and come with 1 ADB cable. Each key was pressed and something happened as a result. That is about as scientific as it gets. Tested on one of the Quadro 950s that we have up for sale. Since this is a vintage item we do not allow returns. Picture shows what kind of condition you can expect to receive these in. They are not cleaned well, and will likely need a very good thorough cleaning before being put to prime time use.
* Unless explicitly stated, this item is used and will have signs of wear and tear, which may include one or more of the following: scratches, cracks, blemishes, scrapes, scuffs, etc. We represent the item condition the best we can.
Warranty - Shipping - General Info
- Payment for items must be received within 4 business days.
- We include a 30-day warranty on each item. Please contact us to resolve any issues. I promise you that we are very reasonable people and want to make sure that your transaction is positive.
- We ship US Only. We do not ship to US Territories.
- Please request any special shipping requirements before your purchase. We are not always at the warehouse so we will need time to arrange for any special requests.
- We do not blind, drop ship or local pickup.
- Tracking numbers are automatically updated once the item ships. provides an estimated delivery date. That is when you will receive your item.
- Free shipping items are at seller discretion for shipping method.
Northeast Electronics & Recycling, LLC is based in Salem, New Hampshire. Our partners have a combined 20 years of experience in the ITAD/ITAM, Data Security, Leasing, Re-marketing, and e-Waste Industry. We have worked with some of the largest ITAD companies in the country. We provide on-site services as well as consulting services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!