When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Asset Management Solution
Favorite Seller Add Us to Favorite Seller
Fast Shipping Online delivery guaranteed
Satisfaction Guaranteed Quality Service
Secure Payment Secure payment guaranteed
Lenovo ThinkStation P520 Workstation W-2135 3.70GHz | No RAM No GPU/ HDD/NO Optical Drive
900w power supply
Two Hard Drive Trays But missing SSD NVME Heatsink
Item is in good Working Order, condition with normal wear scuffs scratched dings chipped paint.
Core1IT is a premier re-seller of IT equipment with a history of quality service for over 5 years. We specialize in computers, servers, storage, networking and parts. With a long history in the industry, we have the knowledge to answer any question and get you exactly what you need at the best price possible.
All systems upon arrival to our facility are inspected, updated, and fully tested to be 100% certain they meet or exceed OEM specifications.
1. PayPal Payments - Credit cards and e-check payments are accepted through PayPal.
2. PayPal is only accepted for customers in United States.
3. Core1IT is only authorized to ship to addresses confirmed on the buyer's PayPal account or the address specified with the buyer's credit card company.
4. Immediate PayPal Payments are required on the sales. If not, Please provide payment within 72 hours after winning your sale.
1. Shipping within the 48 United States ONLY. Depending on the item, we may use Ground shipping (Fedex-UPS) or USPS. Extra shipping charges apply for packagesgoing to Alaska or Hawaii.
2. We do offer international shipping through global shipping program only. 3. We do not ship to PO boxes or APE/FPO . PayPal confirmed address only.
4. Items will be shipped Next Business day of receiving full payment.
5. Some Servers Workstations will need 2-3 business days lead time for build up and test.
1. All returns are handled on a case by case basis.
2. Core1IT offers returns within 30 days of purchase.
3. Buyer must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Core1IT prior to returning the product.
4. In the event that a Buyer changes there mind about a purchase the Buyer is responsible for insurance and return shipping costs.
5. When purchasing any equipment Buyer should check all incompatibilities within their environment before purchase.
6. This warranty covers the hardware against functional defects that are not covered by the original manufacturer. It does not cover any special needs you might have such as peripheral and/or software installation assistance. It also does not cover software issues, neglect, or unauthorized repair.
UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR ATTEMPTS WILL VOID ANY AND ALL WARRANTY.