( SAS3 12gbps Backplane )
Backplane Compatible with 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB 10TB 12TB 14TB 16TB Hard Drives
Chassis only. Come with no Motherboard. Can fit ATX or E-ATX (supports for maximum motherboard sizes: 13.68" x 13" )
Processor: NO CPUs
Memory: (NO Memory )
Hard Drives: None
Caddies: Comes with all 12x 3.5" Hard Drive Caddies
Secondary Chassis/ Motherboard specs:
Supermicro 2U 12x 3.5" Drive Bays
Server Chassis/ Case: *** Correction this is a CSE-829 chassis ***
Motherboard: NO MOTHERBOARD
* Integrated IPMI 2.0 Management
Backplane: BPN-SAS3-826EL1 12-port 2U SAS3 12Gbps single-expander backplane, support up to 12x 3.5-inch SAS3/SATA3 HDD/SSD
PCI-Expansions slots: None
Drive bay: 12x 3.5" Supermicro caddy
Power: Dual Power supply - Dual 1000 Watt power supply PWS-1K02A-1R
Rail Kit: Generic Sliding Rail kit
30 Days Standard Warranty covers hardware for the duration stated
Expert Pre-sales consulting. With our expertise we will help you find the best solutions for your needs.
Expert Post sales Technical Support and consulting
- We Set you up for Success
- Please have item number ready when contacting.
- Message us directly and we will try to answer the questions within 24 hours.
- Phones Open from 10 AM PST to 5 PM PST Monday through Friday.
- Direct Contact for sales, customization, troubleshooting, technical help, RMA's
Standard Warranty and Terms of Sale
- Standard 30 day limited warranty.
- Item tested to power on and all specs show in BIOS, We Warranty Hardware Only, not Software.
- Processing times estimated 3 Days. Tracking number will be emailed after Shipped.
- 30 Day Hardware parts Warranty. problems must be reported 30 days of when the item is delivered.
- Buyer Pays for all shipping, even on returns. (shipping is non-refundable)
- Restocking fee as described in the terms of the listing/ order. 20% Restocking fee if not stated.
- If you have issues please message us with an item number and the issue you are having.
- Our customer service representatives will assist you on getting your problem solved