View Full Version : Knoppix 64 BIT ??
For users of AMD 64, I belive Debian has the relase for this hardware platform.
Wondering if Knoppix will have it also?
:D
Just a wild idea....
UnderScore
10-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Its already been done. Search these forums or hit up google for 64 bit Knoppix.
Thanks for the hints! :lol:
http://www.applia.fr/contents/knoppix64.html
I found the above via Yahoo.
it said:
This version of Linux is a 64 bit debian based release for the 64 bits AMD machines, remastered from the excellent work of Klaus Knopper (www.knopper.net).
Also Ubuntu made their first official relase today and it supports x86, AMD64, as well as PPC.
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/
Also Ubuntu made their first official relase today and it supports x86, AMD64, as well as PPC.
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/
This distribution is new to me, are you using it?
A single CD with 2.4 & 2.6 kernels?
From their screen shots they look good. I might download when I have the bandwidth.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.