-
Post ?
How long does it take for a mod to post my post, how long does it take to read 3 lines?
-

Originally Posted by
paradox6996
How long does it take for a mod to post my post, how long does it take to read 3 lines?
Hey- Sorry for the delay! I approved your post as soon as I saw it. I'm a volunteer, helping to turn the tide on spam posts, which used to be quite troublesome. There are other moderators, but I guess I was first to see it.
Cheers!
Krishna
-
Senior Member
registered user
Just trying to understand how the anti-spam works. Do you have to approve every post or it just have to be done on first time posters only ?
-

Originally Posted by
kl522
Just trying to understand how the anti-spam works. Do you have to approve every post or it just have to be done on first time posters only ?
The system will upgrade your account automatically after a certain number of posts. In the meantime, your posts will go online as soon as they can be validated.
Cheers!
Krishna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66