Have enjoyed setting up Knoppix 6.7 in a poor mans installation - very impressed with the result.
The only issue is the keyboard layout - is there a persistent way to set it as English UK?
Thanks in advance.
Have enjoyed setting up Knoppix 6.7 in a poor mans installation - very impressed with the result.
The only issue is the keyboard layout - is there a persistent way to set it as English UK?
Thanks in advance.
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
You may also need to add xkeyboard=gb to the cheatcodes.
To make it persistent, edit the isolinux.cfg file (in /boot/isolinux) and replace each 'lang=en' setting with 'lang=uk xkeyboard=gb'
I have loaded 6.7.1 HD install on my daughters ACER One 110.
I runs very well even with Fusion left on. I have sorted most issues, however I cannot get the keyboard to stay on UK, I tried to follow the details in the posts above but cannot find isolinux.cfg. Any editing I have done has been overwritten by a reboot. Can anybody advise me where Knoppix gets it's locale info from.
Thanks for reading.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99