-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings, Gilles.
I'm looking forward to an 'After CeBIT' version of Knoppix 7.3, and do not have the CeBIT version.
Do you know if KK plans to include an accommodation of your good works in that version?
I know your minirt.gz is versioned 730, so I expect it might NOT be universally applicable to 7.3.x;
is that the case? -OR-
Would you expect your minirt.gz to work with any 7.3.x that shows up?
Thanks & Best Regards
-
Hello utu,

Originally Posted by
utu
Do you know if KK plans to include an accommodation of your good works in that version?
I sure hope so but I don't know.

Originally Posted by
utu
I know your minirt.gz is versioned 730, so I expect it might NOT be universally applicable to 7.3.x;
is that the case? -OR- Would you expect your minirt.gz to work with any 7.3.x that shows up?
The minirt is really Kernel dependent: so as long as the same 3.13.0 kernel is used, the same minirt can be used.
Best Regards,
Gilles
Last edited by ruymbeke; 04-01-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Reason: typo: kernel 3.13.0
Similar Threads
-
By sandricionut in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:28 PM
-
By cli168 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:31 PM
-
By madape in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 10:07 AM
-
By keava in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01