Simply this:
right-click panel > Add/Remove Panel Items
How to add Panel applets to lxpanel --> panel --> Panel Preferences --> Panel Applets ? I have read /usr/share/lxpanel/ui and /usr/share/lxpanel/profile/default/panels/panel
I see that the text configuration file panel has codes for clock, CPU, etc.
Has this any connection with adding applets?
Simply this:
right-click panel > Add/Remove Panel Items
No, Utu, you did not get my point
The screenshots will precisely explain what I want. I want to autostart any arbitrary application while start up, as shown.I want Compiz or any app to start while start up.png
Your method, described by the snapshot, will not load any arbitrary app during start-up, only those from the list
Panel Preferences.png
I retract my statement, it will. using Add in Panel Preferences, i.e., Add Plugin to panel. I have to select the Application Launch Bar, then with this, I select the specific application by Edit. Yes, but not like those, such as, Digital Clock, Temperature Monitor, Battery Monitor, etc., directly, i.e., directly adding adding an application to this Panel Applets List.
I wish it to change codes by hand, not with another application.
Perhaps start here?
http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXPanel

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$378.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$155.00
Samsung DDR4 PC4-3200AA-UA3-11 M378A2G43BB3-CWE 32GB 2x16GB Desktop Memory RAM
$149.00
Samsung 16GB M393A2G40DB0-CPB, PC4-2133P-RA0-10-DC0 DDR4, ECC Registered
$75.00
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
Hynix Lot 11x4gb / 4x8gb DDR3L 1333MHz PC3L-10600R 2Rx8 ECC Reg RAM
$45.00