Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks
I was happy to see that I could boot this new version in my Macbook pro (2.4, and 2 GB RAM), but even with 2 GB RAM it goes very slow, even imposible to watch videos from a pendrive. I think it's a problem with NVIDIA GeForce and I've tried to change xmodule in the boot but always the same (fbdev, nv, svga,etc). Any help?
Can someone guide/help me to make the graphic card go fast?, drivers?... Itīs the only s.o. working in my old Macbook Pro 3.1 but very slow... Thanks

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00