-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, let me see if I have it now.
cheatcode knoppix 2
mount /dev/hda3 /mnt/hda3
cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hda3/ knx/source/KNOPPIX /etc/X11
chroot /mnt/hda3/knx/source/KNOPPIX
mount –t proc /proc proc
cp -R /etc/skel /home/knoppix
chown -R knoppix /home/knoppix
vi /home/knoppix/.xinitrc
i
startkde
ESC
ZZ
? add the .folders from /etc/skel to 45xsession? a little help here
su knoppix
startx
Assuming KDE starts lets say I make the toolbar smaller and change the bookmarks in Konq.
ok now I want to save my work.
?cp -R /home/knoppix /etc/skel?
?chown -R /etc/skel?
? rm -i /etc/X11/XF86Config-4?
? rm -i /home/knoppix?
umount /proc
CTRL D
I think I am getting closer but I don't quite have it yet. Can you help with a few of the commands where I put the question marks?
Thanks for your time
Similar Threads
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By gursharnsingh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By vi.tan.gr in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 07:53 AM
-
By rdmelin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:27 PM
-
By sminotti in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00