If you managed to get remastered CD boot, you may be kind to have a look at my post below![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10976
Hallo!
I've remastered knoppix 3.4, but there's something that's not working fine.
After installing it to HD, lilo.conf still contains:
append="ramdisk_size=100000 ..."
What have I done wrong? How to solve it?
TIA![]()
If you managed to get remastered CD boot, you may be kind to have a look at my post below![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10976
I've already answered in your topic![]()

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 Computer Motherboard 820-0260-A Parts/Repair AS-IS
$350.00
Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items
$100.00
Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99
Vintage Apple Newton MessagePad 130 PDA - Working, Clean + Batteries & Extras
$149.99
Rare Apple Macintosh PowerBook 165c Vintage Laptop - Works (with Novelty Pins)
$1000.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99