Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias
Hello.
Im from germany and i hope that my english is good enough.
If i bootet with knoppix and i will configure my dsl connect, i have the problem that my network card is not there.
I use an older PCI Adapter from CNET, Model CN935E. The chip on this card is from
"digital" and type is "21041-PB".
What have i to do that knoppix identified this adapter?
Thanks
Alias
Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Extreme Networks X460-G2-48P-10GE4 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 4x 10Gb SFP+
$159.99