-
rawrite and floppy boot disks
I followed the instructions in the FAQ for making an english boot disk, but after I type
'rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A'
my pc just sits there. I'm using XP does that matter? I tried from windows, from dos mode and from an old win98se dos boot disk, all the same? Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Any help/advice appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By bftet in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 03:02 AM
-
By law_student in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 07:19 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
-
By sireasoning in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99