Boot Knoppix
Working under the assumption that you used /dev/hda1 to install to.......
rebootCode:mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hda1/etc/X11
voila!
hello all!
Long time since I have used Debian, actually it was Slink way back when. lol, yes I went back to "Dependency Hell" on Fedora/Redhat. Well, times have changed and I tried the new Sarge Installer RC1. Everything went without a hitch but I am still having graphic card issues. I was wondering if I could add my XF86 config file from Knoppix 3.4 to my HD Debian Sarge? Should I maybe chmod the directory /etc/x11 or whatever then add it from knoppix? Or maybe save it out to a website and do a wget right to the directory, again, whatever it is.
P.S. Where is the XF86 config file...not many distrobutions have a hard time with my GFX card.
Thanks in advance,
Anthony Barboza
Boot Knoppix
Working under the assumption that you used /dev/hda1 to install to.......
rebootCode:mount /dev/hda1 /mnt/hda1 cp /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 /mnt/hda1/etc/X11
voila!
Thank you sir!

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00