Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ./configure: Qt MOC missing?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1

    ./configure: Qt MOC missing?

    Hi. Whenever I use ./configure when it gets to the Qt checking part it quits saying that Qt is not properly installed, sometimes it quits just after MOC checking, when I tell configure to search in specific folders for Qt. In other distros it works fine, so I don't know what the problem is for this one. I'd like to use apt-get but I have no internet connection So I have to download the source from somewhere else and compile it. But because of this configure problem, I have not installed ANY software yet. Anyone knows how can I save this problem? I'm running Knoppix on the hard disk, sorry I don't know which version, older than April, I'd say.

    Thanks for any help provided.

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    30
    Try this before configure:

    export QTDIR=/usr/share/qt3

Similar Threads

  1. Will not configure NIC at all.
    By technogeek in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
  2. Need help to configure Sat Modem PCI
    By thriller in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 06:34 PM
  3. Configure TV card
    By massai in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2004, 03:19 AM
  4. how do I configure my networkcard?
    By elrak in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:58 PM
  5. How to configure Mozilla
    By mahdi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 06:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS picture

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS

$164.97



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI picture

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI

$525.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server picture

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server

$689.00



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00