2.95
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to tell which vesion of gcc the knoppix kernel was compiled with? I am trying to compile NVIDIA kernel driver and getting an error because the kernel was compiled with a different gcc version.
If I can't find this out I have to figure out how to hack the make file to ignore the gcc version when compiling.
Cheers
Paul
![]()
2.95
Use this command to compile Nvidia Driver.
export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95
Ahh I found out how to find out the version used to compile the running kernel :
# cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.4.20-xfs (root@Knoppix) (gcc version 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease)) #1 SMP Mit Mär 26 15:37:36 CET 2003
--You will also see the same info if you do a ' dmesg | less '.
Originally Posted by eadz

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00
Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09