Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: L 07 error

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3

    L 07 error

    Ok, I just installed Knoppix 3.3 to the hard drive.
    I rebooted, and was greeting with the message

    L 07

    at the top of the screen. thats all. I suspect that there is a problem with my boot partition (7 mb big)

    I did not make a boot floppy because I don't have any working floppy disks. Question: how do I fix this?

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    93
    Sounds like a lilo problem. Check out this page http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=245
    Maybe something there will help.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3
    I got tried of messing with it and (with much help though forums & IRC) managed to install Debian. :P

Similar Threads

  1. Xine error after doing a Upgrade, error posted. (resolved)
    By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
  2. mkisofs error: end request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy...
    By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
  3. Partition-error (Table written but error while reading!!!)
    By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram picture

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram

$125.00



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA picture

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA

$28.94



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module picture

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module

$5.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Extreme Networks X460-G2-48P-10GE4 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 4x 10Gb SFP+ picture

Extreme Networks X460-G2-48P-10GE4 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 4x 10Gb SFP+

$159.99