-
networking in Gnoppix
Since Gnoppix is knoppix based I decided to look here for help.
I have Gnoppix LiveCD and it works great, as does the internet with my generic Realtek PCI ethernet card.
I liked it so much I installed it to disk but once installed to disk the internet doesn't work. I tried ifup -va but it just did this:
no output or response. Can anyone help me with this? I've never used knoppix on this computer, so I can't say if it happens with that as wel.[/code]
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try pump or /etc/init.d/networking restart.
Doesn't it have the netcardconfig tool?
Similar Threads
-
By admart35 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 06:34 AM
-
By aquaxpillx108 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:54 AM
-
By Jonas in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By winter009 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By winter009 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99