-
Senior Member
registered user
KNOPPIX installer to Windows2000,XP,No partioning
I ran across this site and it seems that its a nice idea.
"install2win is a KNOPPIX installer for Windows 2000, XP File System.
It does not require a Linux partition on harddisk. The installation is only mouse click as a Windows application."
Check it out on
http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/win/index-en.html
----------------------------------------------------------------
Free Software,Free Speech ,Free Society
http://bhavesh.freeshell.org
------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Senior Member
registered user
Very cool. Their modified "miniroot_ntfs.gz" does boot the Knoppix compressed image from an NTFS partition using GRUB.
-
I tried this, and it's very cool.
I changed "setup" and "KNOPPIX" for Korean character, and it worked well. Now I want to change something more.
So I want to know what I have to make kernel "linux26",
and how to make "miniroot_ntfs.gz".
Similar Threads
-
By dr_s99 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By McGyver in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:25 PM
-
By e.newed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 05:20 AM
-
By Waylander in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00