I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I've got a working remaster of Knoppix with Citrix, using Mozilla.
My only remaining problem is getting auto-creation of printers working.
The Citrix Admin guide for the Linux client says to add :wd=<windows driver name> to /etc/printcap
But in Knoppix or cupsd rather that file is generated by /etc/cups/printers.conf. How do i get the :wd option added to printcap via printers.conf?
Or has anyone gotten autocreation of printers working in Citrix on Knoppix. If so please let me know.
I've also edited the wfclient.ini file in both the $ICAROOT, and /etc/skel/.ICAClient.
I don't have the answer to your question, but you don't need to remaster in order to use the ICA client - you can install it from http://klik.berlios.de
Greetings,
probono
I'm making a very customized remaster that has unique printers, has certificates installed, custom background, apps removed (ala Nessus, ethereal etc).
I got the Default printer to autocreate modifying the wfclient.ini in the /etc/skel/.ICAClient and /usr/share/knoppix/profile/.ICAClient
Installing Citrix was the easy part![]()
I've got the autocreation of printers working by editing the /etc/princap file by adding :wd=<drivername>: to the last line of the printer def.
fyi, for those working with Citrix and Printers with Knoppix you need to set cups to output to /etc/printcap instead of /etc/printcap.cups and solaris mode.
But, I still have the problem that this file is autogenerated from printers.conf in /etc/cups which in turn is autogenerated by cupsd.
So how do I add a :wd=<drivername>: option to the printer?

DEC PDP-11/34 Front Panel Complete PDP11 RARE
$450.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Standard Memories MM-140 Memory Board ASSY 102415 - Working When Pulled
$175.00
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00