-
Hi, I'm trying KNOPPIX for the first time and I'm having a similar issue.
I tried everything in this thread and its still a no go.
I'm using an Orinoco Gold card with an Orinioco Ap-200.
WEP is enabled on the AP. But when I run the network config and type in the WEP key I get no activity.
My AP name is in the default format 41hh89 (not the real numbers) and my WEP key is alphanumeric 13 characters.
Any ideas on what I can do?
Similar Threads
-
By jdamron in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By fluppel in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:43 PM
-
By ezfreeze in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 01:48 AM
-
By fluze in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:25 AM
-
By M. van der Ent in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2003, 11:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00