-
Cannot boot from CD-ROM
Hi,
I m a new user of knoppix and I am unable to boot fron CD.Even I changed booting options in BIOS still i am unable to boot it.I also downloaded ISOBUSTER to see the content of iso image file that i have downloaded.But i found no suitable answer that can solve my problem.
I also tried to make bootable floopy so that i can boot from it but the size of boot image was somewhat near to 1.47MB and was large enough.
It will be very helpful to me if u have any solution of it or can send a better idea to solve out the problem.
waiting for reply with solution
THANKS
Ashish Vijayvergi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77