-
Driver database update in Knoppix
Dear Gentlemen
I think this issue was never dealt with in this forum. I'd like to know how can I update the driver database used in the autodetection process at KNOPPIX boot time (let's say I have a network card unknown to the system and I also have the Linux driver module for it)
Thanx in advance for replying
Similar Threads
-
By chris_Xnest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 01:56 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 03:57 AM
-
By benlau in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 06:54 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09