-
It's time for Windows XP to die...
...well die on my hda anyway. I need help in doing it. I have two hd installations, hda is xp and hdb is knoppix. I want to run another linux ditrobution on hda but I also know that my mbr is there as well. I do not know how to reformat hda and retain this mbr so I can dual boot my hdb with my new hda linux distro. what would be the easiest or safest way to do this
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By edallica in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 04:22 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By Ritchie in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 02:35 PM
-
By Nightshade7676 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 11:37 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 04:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks X460-G2-48P-10GE4 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 4x 10Gb SFP+
$159.99