-
Senior Member
registered user
Knoppix is PC Mag, (A little old)
While reading the current issue of PC magizine I noticed something in the Feedback section.
KNOPPIX LINUX ROCKS!
I have always been an avid fan of Microsoft and its OS. However, John C. Dvorak's mention of Knoppix Linux (Inside Track, August 17) has changed my entire outlook. Since my first boot of Knoppix from the ISO image, I have been obsessed with this OS and its software suite. The fact that it costs me nothing, "except for the 10-cent CD-R," has turned me into a Linux fiend.
I sing the praises of Knoppix to all who will listen, I have given everyone I know a copy of the ISO image, including my wife. (No honey, I am not a computer geek: I bench press!) I am building a new PC, and you can bet that Knoppix 3.6 will be the OS. Thank you for bringing such an outstanding product to the forefront.
KENNETH DARBY
Intresting, I wonder if he is a member of this forum?
Anyway, I found the article.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1628484,00.asp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99