-
Junior Member
registered user
3.6 is what I've been trying to install. Redhat installs and runs just don't like it as much as knoppix. I already purchased SUSE and REDHAT for this dell server and i don't like REDHAT. SUSE doesn't see my nic card I can see why Bill Gates has what he does. I've not been able to load any extra programs like eggdrops or nothing. If i had any hair I'd have pulled it all out by now. If I had a temper I'd have beat this DELL already.
Similar Threads
-
By TheChemist187 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2005, 11:46 PM
-
By raghukp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:17 PM
-
By knopppixnewbie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By popuman in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:57 AM
-
By abhi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10-2415-03 10 GigE SFP Transceiver Module
$5.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco QSFP-40/100-SRBD 100G 40GBase BiDi 100m LC Transceiver Module W/ Hologram
$125.00