-
How secure is it?
Was currious how secure knoppix is and how traceable. If I use it at work, unless someone is standing directly over my shoulder, will they know I am using it? I do not plan on being destructive, but we cannot do alot of things here that knoppix would allow me to do, i.e. chatting and downloading files to my portable for my LFS system I am building. I can do most at home but the connection is so much faster here for down loading the larger files. Any feedback is very much appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 04:52 PM
-
By eq2675 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 03:54 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 02:28 AM
-
By Sajjad Khaliq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99