That's nice to hear. It is reported that Kanotix also has excellent Centrino support.
Greetings,
probono
Knoppix is the only distro that works with my Centrino laptop. I just could not believe it. Have tried Mandrake10, susie(total crap), Redhat9 and Fedora. None of them found my Wan network card.
Using a Packard Bell E5.
Fantastic.
That's nice to hear. It is reported that Kanotix also has excellent Centrino support.
Greetings,
probono
On my highly overclocked Celeron 1300 (up to 1696 mhz)
I tried Xandros. Could never find my serial mouse correctly and was buggy has hellAlso very slow.
Simply Mepis also could not find neither my serial mouse or a PS/2 mouse on the live CD
Mandrake - forget it.
Knoppix found everything and everything worked, well except for my old Aureal sound card. I ditched that. Put in a Sound Blaster Live card.
I installed it to my HD to dual boot with XP
Go Knoppix!!!!
It's revolutionary. The live CD is an install CD and the install CD morphs into a rescue CD. It's amazing!!!
sakiZ
I don't know about Knoppix but, yes, Kanotix is great for laptop use. I run it on an IBM T40.Originally Posted by axxess

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
$280.00