-
Cdrom Link on Desktop
I have installed Knoppix to my harddrive and evertime it boots up (and I log on) I have a cdrom link that doesn't work. I had to create my own mount link for my cdrom which was actually /dev/sr0. So my question is how do I get knoppix to stop creating that useless link on my desktop or atleast how can I get that one to point to the correct device using the symbolic link ln -s ??
Any help is greatly appreciated, Im a n00b when it comes to linux. : ) Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By mithereal in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 03:11 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 10:06 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-01-2004, 06:59 PM
-
By sklynn in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By Koga in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00