-
Nederlands XS4ALL Gebruikers please Respond.
I am trying to get my Dutch girlfreind logged on to XS4ALL ADSL internet with knoppix.
Can anybody tell me how to set up netcardconfig so that I can run pppoeconf?
Dank u wel.
I think it should be a static ip but not sure. Do you leave the default gateway blank like you do with wanadoo?
Thanks
-
I think the answer is here. I can't read the Dutch too well but code Is international!
http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/abonne...figureren.html
Similar Threads
-
By C@nti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By Mahmut in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 06:25 AM
-
By PsycoX in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00