I think the answer is here. I can't read the Dutch too well but code Is international!
http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/abonne...figureren.html
I am trying to get my Dutch girlfreind logged on to XS4ALL ADSL internet with knoppix.
Can anybody tell me how to set up netcardconfig so that I can run pppoeconf?
Dank u wel.
I think it should be a static ip but not sure. Do you leave the default gateway blank like you do with wanadoo?
Thanks
I think the answer is here. I can't read the Dutch too well but code Is international!
http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/abonne...figureren.html

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99